Syeda Fatima's (s.a.) Duaa for all Life & Akherah requirment



Syeda Fatima's (s.a.) Duaa for all Life & Akherah requirment

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,
O Allah make me content with what You have decreed for me ,conceal my faults
give me good health so long as I live and forgive me and have mercy on me when I die
O Allah do not let me be involved in that which You have not decreed for me
and what You have decreed for me, make it easy, available
O Allah reward my parents and all those who have favored me the best of rewards
O Allah, free me for what You have created me and do not make me occupied in that which You have undertaken for me
do not punish me while I seek Your forgiveness and do not deprive me while I ask from You.
O Allah, make me humble make Your status great with me
inspire me towards Your obedience and actions that please You
and avoidance of that which angers You O most merciful
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ
اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ
اَللّٰہُمَّ قَنِّعْنی بِمَا رَزَقْتَنی، وَاسْتُرْنی وَعَافِنی اَبَدًا مَا اَبْقَیْتَنی، وَاغْفِرْ لی وَارْحَمْنی اِذَا تَوَفَّیْتَنی،
اَللّٰہُمَّ لاَ تُعْیِنی فی طَلَلَبِ مَا لَمْ تُقَدِّرْ لی، وَمَا قَدَّرْتَہٗ فَاجْعَلْہُ مُیَسَّرًا سَہْلاً
اَللّٰہُمَّ کَافِ عَنِّیْ وَالِدَیَّ، وَ کُلَّ مَنْ لَہٗ نِعْمَۃٌ عَلَیَّ خَیْرَ مُکَافَاۃٍ،
اَللّٰہُمَّ فَرِّغْنی لِمَا خَلَقْتَنی لَہٗ، وَلاَ تَشْغَلْنی بِمَا تَکَفَّلْتَ لی بِہٖ، وَلاَ تُعَذِّبْنی وَأَنَا اَسْتَغْفِرُکَ، وَلاَ تَحْرِمْنی وَأَنَا اَسْاَلُکَ
اَللّٰہُمَّ ذَلِّلْ نَفْسی، وَعَظِّمْ شَاْنَکَ فی نَفْسی،
وَ اَلْہِمْنی طَاعَتَکَ، وَ الْعَمَلَ بِمَا یُرْضِیْکَ، وَ التَّجَنُّبَ لِمَا یُسْخِطُکَ، یَا اَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِیْنَ(۱)



'‎Syeda Fatima's (s.a.) Duaa for all Life & Akherah requirmentIn the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,O Allah make me content with what You have decreed for me ,conceal my faultsgive me good health so long as I live and forgive me and have mercy on me when I dieO Allah do not let me be involved in that which You have not decreed for meand what You have decreed for me, make it easy, availableO Allah reward my parents and all those who have favored me the best of rewardsO Allah, free me for what You have created me and do not make me occupied in that which You have undertaken for medo not punish me while I seek Your forgiveness and do not deprive me while I ask from You.O Allah, make me humble make Your status great with meinspire me towards Your obedience and actions that please Youand avoidance of that which angers You O most mercifulبِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِاَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍاَللّٰہُمَّ قَنِّعْنی بِمَا رَزَقْتَنی، وَاسْتُرْنی وَعَافِنی اَبَدًا مَا اَبْقَیْتَنی، وَاغْفِرْ لی وَارْحَمْنی اِذَا تَوَفَّیْتَنی،اَللّٰہُمَّ لاَ تُعْیِنی فی طَلَلَبِ مَا لَمْ تُقَدِّرْ لی، وَمَا قَدَّرْتَہٗ فَاجْعَلْہُ مُیَسَّرًا سَہْلاًاَللّٰہُمَّ کَافِ عَنِّیْ وَالِدَیَّ، وَ کُلَّ مَنْ لَہٗ نِعْمَۃٌ عَلَیَّ خَیْرَ مُکَافَاۃٍ،اَللّٰہُمَّ فَرِّغْنی لِمَا خَلَقْتَنی لَہٗ، وَلاَ تَشْغَلْنی بِمَا تَکَفَّلْتَ لی بِہٖ، وَلاَ تُعَذِّبْنی وَأَنَا اَسْتَغْفِرُکَ، وَلاَ تَحْرِمْنی وَأَنَا اَسْاَلُکَاَللّٰہُمَّ ذَلِّلْ نَفْسی، وَعَظِّمْ شَاْنَکَ فی نَفْسی،وَ اَلْہِمْنی طَاعَتَکَ، وَ الْعَمَلَ بِمَا یُرْضِیْکَ، وَ التَّجَنُّبَ لِمَا یُسْخِطُکَ، یَا اَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِیْنَ(۱)‎'






CopyRight Form:- Miracles of dua and dawa


0 comments:

Click here